I was born in Belgium, but I grew up all over the world. I define myself as a world citizen. I’m a self-taugh photographer passionate by my surounding. I launched my activity in 2015 and I am specialized in portrait and photo-report. I love specially street photography and social photography. The human and fair causes are one of my favorite subject.
I do fencing (I even teach it), I do ross-training and a bit of jogging. I love special, local and handmade beers. Don’t worry, I like good wine, good food and good music too.
I enjoy discover, visit and learn…To enjoy the moment… a real hedonist! Thus, Photography is complmentary. It allows to freeze moments of pleasure, of joy and of happiness. It would be a shame to miss a part of life. Time is flying.
I can offer a full-set of tailor-made services (pages are in french):
You can also have a look to some of my previous projects and jobs in the portfolio area.
Do you have a project? Would you like to keep it in mind forever? Do not hesitate to contact me.
You can call me at +32 494 64 04 84 or send me an email to info(@)davidtaquin.be to discuss about your project and to get a quote.
- September 2016: Center Maison Marie Immaculée in Neufvilles (BE)
- October 2016: Centre Maison Marie Immaculée in Uccles (BE)
- April 2017: Exhibition Clikclik at Area 42 (Brussels)
- October 2017: Brussels Street Photography Festival
- October 2017: I Shoot for good in Etterbeek (BE)
- November 2017: Collective Exhibition « Féministe toi-même! » at pointculture in Bruxelles
- April 2018: Collective exhibi on « Mai 68 – Mons 2018 » during the Grand Huit (Biennale Mons 2018)
- May – September 2018: Collective Exhibition on « Mai 68 – Mons 2018 » in the creation center of Belneux (Mons)
- May – July 2018: Collective Exhibition « Doudou » at Visit Mons
- October – December 2018: Collective Exhibition on « Mai 68 – Mons 2018 » in Bordeaux
- 2nd prize of the European photo competition on the topic « My Europe, My rights ».